This is the top of the page.
Jump to main content.

Please note that JavaScript and style sheet are used in this website,
Due to unadaptability of the style sheet with the browser used in your computer, pages may not look as original.
Even in such a case, however, the contents can be used safely.

Site menu starts here.
Skip site menu.
Menu open
Menu close
End of site menu.
Displaying present location in the site.
HomeDeferred Pensioner > Address Change Notice
Main content starts here.

Address Change Notice

When you change your address before your pension benefits start, please notify us of your change of address.
Please send a postcard, etc. with necessary information described below to the Pension Fund Association.

Address Change Notice

  1. Basic Pension Number of the Government-Issued Pension Book
  2. Name
  3. Date of Birth
  4. Name of the corporate pension plan you belonged to
  5. Membership Number of Employees' Pension Fund
    (Not necessary for midway seceders from defined benefit pension plans and terminated plan members)
  6. Address
  7. Phone number

Mailing Address

Pension Consultation Office, Pension Service Center
Pension Fund Association
10F, B Hall, Shiba-Park BLD.
2-4-1, Shibakoen
Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8772 Japan

Return to top of page

Footer Menu starts here.